Website Yamba Market
Multiple positions available at a recreational dispensary located in Cambridge which include Sales, Inventory, and Security. You will be a member of a team of people dedicated to building a safe, strong and equitable adult use cannabis business. Your efforts will materially contribute to demonstrating that social equity companies can thrive in the heart of the largest cannabis markets in America. As a team member you will be responsible for maximizing the potential of the organization in terms of sales, influencing and educating our customers, contributing to our positive culture, and helping to execute our overall business plan.
- Support Retail Operations Manager in developing and managing a team of retail associates in line with the companies goals and objectives
- Educating customers on the various types of cannabis products and making recommendations based on preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends
- Knowledge and understanding of the adult use regulations in the state of Massachusetts and a commitment to compliance.
- Processing customers’ products and payments with 100% accuracy using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system as well as the state mandated METRC system
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Educating customers on the safe and legal use of cannabis products.
- Checking customers’ identification documents to verify that they are of legal age. • Physically receiving and entering inventory into all relevant tracking systems with total accuracy • Maintaining real time inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked at all times.
- Perform regular inventory audits to ensure regulatory compliance
- Perform open and closing duties of the retail store
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry
- Previous experience managing a sales team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Adapts and thrives in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Willingness to learn in-depth information about full menu of cannabis products • Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check and be approved by the MA Cannabis Control Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starting at $45,000/yr
- Benefit Package
- Flexible schedule
- Public transportation allowance
- Secure and equipped bike room
- Opportunity to participate in pioneering an industry from the ground up